Nikon launches a mid-range DSLR camera called D7500 to replace the D7200. The new version is inherited from the D500, including a 20.9 MP APS-C sensor, EXPEED 5 image processor for 4K video recording and 180k-pixel RGB metering sensor. Nikon D7500 price in USA is set to $1,246.95 for body only and $1,746.95 with 18-140mm VR lens kit, and is now available for pre-orders in USA. Consumers can pre-order the new D7500 through the Amazon.com online store, it had been confirmed that the camera will be released soon.
Nikon D7500 is designed to excel in a wide array of shooting conditions, the D7500 eliminates the optical low-pass filter for maximum sharpness and clarity. It has a native ISO range of 100 to 512001 that promises minimal noise in low-light scenarios. It also has built-in Bluetooth 4.1 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g. It features a 3.2-inch touchscreen display that tilts to extend the user’s viewing angle. It is a pity that Nikon has dropped one SD card slot compared to the D7200.
On the hardware side similar to the Nikon D500 camera, the D7500 has a useful ISO range of 100-51200, which expands to 50-1.64 million. While the autofocus module is the same as the D7200, it has 51 points, 15 of which are cross-type, and a continuous shooting speed of 8 frames per second (14-bit RAW images with lossless compression applied). Similar to the D500, the Nikon D7500 has the ability to shoot 4K UHD video at a resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels at 144 Mbps and a 1.5x frame rate.
Nikon D7500 Specifications
- Dimensions of 136 x 104 x 73 mm
- Weight of 640g
- Touch Screen TFT-LCD Tilt Display of 3.2 inches
- 21 megapixels APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Maximum resolution of 5568 x 3712 pixels
- Expeed 5 Processor
- Nikon F
- Auto ISO 100-51200 to 50 – 1640000
- 4K recording 3840×2160 pixels @ 30 fps.
- Autofocus 51 points
- Viewfinder coverage of 100%
- Shutter speed – Min. 30 sec. Max. 1/8000 sec
- Continuous Shooting Speed – 8.0 fps
- Connectivity of Wi-Fi, Micro-USB 2.0, Microphone port, Headphone port, mini HDMI port, Bluetooth LE, SD/SDHC/SDXC
- EN-EL15a Battery up to 950 shots