MSI and Discovery Channel present together with the PS63 Modern, a laptop that is particularly aesthetically cured with high performance, specifically dedicated to the business and “creative” sectors.
The collaboration with Discovery Channel is precisely to complement the “exploratory courage”. The PS63 represents boundless exploration, inspiration, and creativity. In honor of the milestone and the partnership between MSI and Discovery Channel, consumers will receive commemorative gifts with each purchase.
We come to the point and dwell on the technical specifications of the product: we find a 15.6-inch IPS display with reduced side edges, battery life with up to 16 hours with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging and Quiet Mark certification, to underline the attention given by MSI to minimize noise during use.
Inside it is possible to install the 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor and the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 GPU, while the MSI Cooler Boost 3 allows reducing the temperature, ensuring maximum functionality of the components.
MSI PS63 Modern is just 15.9mm thin, weighs 1.65kg and is available in Carbon Gray. There is also a P65 Creator version with 4K HDR panel, as well as the Creator Center, a proprietary system optimization software, was presented at CES 2019.
- Dimensions: 356.8×233.7×15.9mm
- Weight: 1.65kg
- Display: 15.6-inch FullHD IPS
- CPU: Up to the 8th generation Intel Core i7
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 with Max-Q design, 4GB GDDR5 (8RC) Intel integrated graphics (8M)
- RAM: DDR4-2400, 2 slots, up to 32GB
- Storage: 1x M.2 SSD Combo slot (NVMe PCIe Gen. 3 / SATA), 1x M.2 SSD (SATA)
- Connectivity: 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 5
- Audio: 2x 2W speaker
- Single backlit Keyboard
- Fingerprint sensor
- Ports: 1x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen. 1, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A Gen. 1 (one supports Quick Charge 3.0), 1x USB 3.1 Type-A Gen. 2, 1x HDMI, 1x microSD player, 1x Mic-in, 1x Headphone-Out, 1x DC-in
- Battery: 4-Cell, 82WHr / 90W (8RB) / 4-Cell, 82WHr / 65W (8M)