Motorola introduced the fourth generation smartphone called Moto X4 at IFA 2017 in Berlin, a high-end device designed to ensure a quality experience without spending the figures that usually require flagships.
The key feature of the Motorola Moto X4 is the dual rear cameras: dual 12-megapixel and 8-megapixel sensors with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, and a new software feature called Landmark Detection (coming with a post-launch upgrade) that will allow you to make particularly elaborate shots from scanning animated selfie. The front camera, on the other hand, is a 16-megapixel sensor with a special 4MP new adaptive night mode that increases the shutter speed. The Panorama Selfie software function lets you shoot selfie with larger background portions for even greater involvement.
Lenovo Moto X4 offers a 3000mAh battery and an IP68 dust and water resistance certification. The metal frame design, while on the back and front has a glass panel, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. Among the most interesting things, it is possible to connect up to four Bluetooth devices at the same time. The software side, on the other hand, is the presence of Amazon Alexa virtual assistant, and the new Moto Key software, which allows access to websites from PCs or smartphones with a finger touch without entering the password.
Motorola Moto X4 Specifications
- Dimensions of 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight of 163g
- Full HD LTPS IPS Display of 5.2 inches with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Dual Rear Camera: 12 mega pixel camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- Front Camera of 16 mega pixels with 4MP new adaptive low light mode, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size and LED flash
- Android 7.1 Nougat operating system
- 2.2 GHz octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 14nm Chip
- Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB/3GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 64GB/32GB
- Expandable memory up to 2TB
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity of 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery capacity of 3000mAh with Turbo Charging
- Dual SIM
Motorola Moto X4 price is starting from $475 and will be available in Europe in September and then USA in Super Black and Sterling Blue color options.