Motorola officially returns to the tablet segment with a Moto Tab exclusively dedicated to the US market and will be served by AT&T after several years of absence from this market segment. On November 17, you will be able to purchase the new Motorola Moto Tab, a 2-in-1 Android tablet featuring a sophisticated design, versatility and a processor that can fulfill most of your tasks.
Motorola Moto Tab is not just a tablet dedicated to entertainment, but thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC, 7,000mAh battery and the magnetic clip that allows you to connect a keyboard (backlit), the productivity factor also comes into play.
Among the accessories that can be purchased separately, in addition to the keyboard, there is also a dedicated Folio Coverfor this Motorola Android tablet, which also includes an additional 4,000mAh battery and Home Assistant Pack with dual mics and 3w speaker.
Motorola Moto Tab will be sold from November 17 via AT&T store at $15 a month for 20 months, or $299.99 for the unlocked model.
Motorola Moto Tab Specifications
- Full HD Display of 10.1 inches with IPS
- Resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Rear Camera with LED flash
- Front Camera for Video calling
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system
- 2.0 GHz octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Chip
- 2GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB
- Expandable memory up to 128GB
- Connectivity of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Battery capacity of 7000mAh