Motorola Moto G6 Play returns to the spotlight with a new rumor, through the NCC certification (Taiwan’s National Communication Committee), used to regulate the product with the relative frequency bands used by the 4G LTE Taiwanese networks.
Moto G6 Play has been identified as the acronym XT-1922, will be a part of the new budget range of the manufacturer, and in these images confirm again the display in 18:9 format, presumably a 5.7-inch HD+ display, rear panel covered with glass, single rear camera sensor and an LED flash, enclosed in the circular module typical of the Motorola series, and finally, the fingerprint sensor will also be placed on the rear panel with the company’s logo inside.
Moto G6 Play Specifications
- Dimensions of 155.4 x 72.2 x 8.94mm
- HD+ IPS Display of 5.7 inches with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels
- Rear Camera of 16 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 16 mega pixels
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Chip
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB/64GB
- Expandable memory Yes
- Connectivity of 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 4000mAh
Regarding the Moto G6 Play release date, considering the recent leaks, it is likely that it can happen within the next three or four weeks.