Motorola seems ready to revive its P-series smartphones range during the year. After the rumors on the P40 (in the international markets, it should be sold under the name of One Vision) and on the P40 Power (it is one of the possible names of the device with a triple camera), now it is the turn of the P40 Play. To give the first details in this regard, we always have the OnLeaks, through the Compareja, we have Moto P40 Play images, video renders and some details on its technical specifications.
The “Play” models of Motorola are those destined to open the range, and also the traits of a mid-range smartphone market, characterized by a screen surrounded by not very thin frames – especially the “lower chin” is quite thick – despite the presence of a small drop notch.
Based on the images and information disseminated by the source, it is possible to start tracing the contours of the technical specifications in these terms:
- The display would have a size of 5.6-inches
- There is a dual rear camera with the two objectives arranged vertically in the upper left corner of the body. The main camera would be equipped with a 13-megapixel sensor
- The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the back
- Volume and power buttons are located on the right side
- On the lower edge, it is possible to identify the micro-USB port (no USB-C)
- On the top edge is the 3.5 mm headphone jack
- The dimensions are 147.7 x 71.5 x 9.2 mm
The remaining part of the technical data is not yet known, the same applies to the launch date of the smartphone. Motorola launched the P30 back in August last year and is used to choose the summer period to renew the catalog. Among the new models expected is the first Motorola smartphone with a quad rear camera and its first folding screen phone.