Following the launch of the Moto G6 Play recently, Amazon has once again created a Prime Edition of its own. The Moto G6 Play Prime Edition is now available for purchase from the retailer. You can have an unlocked unit if you pay $189.99 along with the $10 discount on the listed price of the $199.99.
Like any other Prime Exclusive iteration of a phone, this Moto G6 Play ships with pre-installed Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, Amazon Shopping, and Alexa. You can even double tap the power button when your handset is unlocked if you want to ask Alexa anything.
As the name implies, to buy a Prime Exclusive device such as this one you need to be a subscriber to Amazon Prime. You’re limited to one purchase of each Prime Exclusive Phone every 12 months.
|Moto G6 Play – 32 GB – Unlocked (AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon) – Deep Indigo – Prime...||$189.99||Buy on Amazon|
Moto G6 Play Specifications
- Dimensions of 154.4 x 72.2 x 9 mm
- Weight of 175g
- HD+ IPS LCD Display of 5.7 inches
- Resolution of 720 x1440 pixels
- Rear Camera of 12MP with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Front Camera of 8MP with LED flash
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
- 1.4 GHz Octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) Chip
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB
- Expandable memory up to 128GB
- Fingerprint sensor, Front-ported loud speaker, Dolby Audio, 2 mics
- Connectivity of 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm jack
- Battery capacity of 4000mAh