The new MINIX NEO Z83-4 Pro is a mini PC with fanless design has been officially announced, which represents an important upgrade of the MINIX NEO Z83-4 model that was launched last year.
Compared to the previous model, the Pro version differs when it comes with the pre-installed Windows 10 Pro operating system, offering an updated version of the CPU (this is powered by Intel X5-Z8350) and integrates most ports for easier installation and for better cable organization.
MINIX NEO Z83-4 Pro supports 4K video playback and can support up to 2 displays with HDMI and Mini Display Ports. The passive cooling fanless configuration optimizes heat dissipation, while ensuring maximum silence.
Inside the BIOS, you can also configure the auto power-on option in the PC, allowing the user not to waste time turning the device on and off manually.
MINIX NEO Z83-4 Pro Specifications
- Processor: Intel X5-Z8350 64-bit CPU
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics
- RAM: 4GB of DDR3L RAM
- Storage: 32GB eMMC 5.0 internal memory
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac dual band, Bluetooth 4.2
- OS: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- Video output: HDMI 1.4 (up to 4K @30Hz), Mini DisplayPort
- Audio output: HDMI 1.4, 3.5mm audio jack
- Ports: RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet, TF card reader, 3x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, Kensington lock ready, microphone jack and headphone
- Power: DC 12V, 3A adapter