Meizu M8c is the new mid-range smartphone of the Chinese company announced in Russia back in the last few hours. Featuring a design not really original, Meizu M8C offers a metal body, a single rear camera, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC.
Main key features of the device include a 5.45-inch HD+ display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC, 2GB of RAM and 16GB or 32GB of internal storage expandable via Micro SD card. The media compartment consists of a single 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Finally, the battery capacity is 3070mAh, a fingerprint sensor is not there. In fact, Meizu M8c will use a Face Unlock system using the front camera.
Meizu M8c Specifications
- Dimensions: 146.4 x 70 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 140g
- FullView Display of 5.45-inches with 2.5D Curved Glass
- Resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- Front Camera of 8 mega pixels with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 1.4GHz Octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 16GB/32GB
- Expandable memory up to 256GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth, Micro-USB
- Battery capacity of 3070mAh
- Dual SIM
Meizu M8c will be available in Russia at price of 9,990 Ruble -approximately $162 and it comes in four colors: Black, Blue, Red and Gold. No information has emerged until now regarding a possible commercialization outside the Russian territory.