Meizu has extended the Flyme 184.108.40.206G stable version also to the M3E, M3 Max, M5 and M5s smartphones. The links for manual download are available to follow, in case you have not yet received the notification via OTA.
After the update it is advisable to perform a factory data reset, by first taking a backup in order to not inevitably lose your data.
Meizu Flyme 220.127.116.11G changelog
- Updated security patches.
- Improved stability of the operating system, translations, energy consumption, compatibility with third-party applications and the method of saving contacts.
- Fixed a style of the icons is not Flyme, after an update.
- Fixed a flicker problem with the camera application.
- Fixed a problem with system sounds after capturing a screenshot.
- Fixed a problem with system sound settings.
- Fixed a problem of continuous disconection in the use of Bluetooth connectivity with the car.
- Fixed a problem with the time in the system tray.