Meizu will make an appointment in China next March 6 for the presentation of the successor of the E, and also confirm the TENAA certification as well. Meizu E3 is identified by the model number M851M and M851Q in the documentation, including information on the technical specifications and photos of the device.
As per images, the device will feature a metal unibody, 5.99-inch FHD+ display and 18:9 aspect ratio. The device also has a dual rear camera (12 megapixels + 2 megapixels) and a fingerprint sensor placed right side edge of the device which already seen on the Meizu M6s was introduced last month.
Inside the body, there is a 3300mAh battery and a 1.8 GHz octa-core processor – to be determined if produced by Snapdragon or Mediatek. In light of the information that emerged with the recent certification and the previous rumors, the alleged Meizu E3 specifications are below:
Meizu E3 Specifications
- Dimensions of 156.8 × 75 × 7.6mm
- Weight of 163g
- 2.5D Curved Glass Display of 5.99 inches with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels
- Dual Rear Camera of 12MP + 2MP
- Front Camera of 8 megapixels
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat based on Flyme OS 6.2
- 1.8 GHz octa-core Processor
- 4GB / 6GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB / 64GB / 128GB
- Expandable memory up to 128GB
- Connectivity of 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery capacity of 3300mAh with Quick Charge
- Dual SIM
Meizu M3 will be available in Champagne Gold, Obsidian Black, and Dark Blu colors. Further information on pricing and availability will be announced during the official presentation, expected next month.