Breaking News

LG V10 vs Lumia 950 XL vs BlackBerry Priv Specification and Price Comparison

Here are three high-end smartphone has been available in US via third party online stores. While BlackBerry Priv priced much higher at $699 USD, the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL priced at $660 and LG V10 with the price tag of $634 USD, all three devices marked above the $600 have quite a high price value. About user experience, design and configuration, there are many different points, aimed at different audiences. Hopefully this basic comparison will help you to choose the right phone that you buy. Let’s see LG V10 vs Lumia 950 XL vs BlackBerry Priv Specification and Price Comparison below:LG V10 vs Lumia 950 XL vs BlackBerry Priv Specification and Price Comparison

LG V10:

LG V10 brings a lot of changes, more features, more beautiful and ultimately better experience. There followed a fingerprint sensor located on the rear panel. Dual front camera can be capture wide selfie without distortion. Finally the new design with metal gives is more luxurious look than the other. The handset also integrated high quality audio processor chip. Specifically, with a 32-bit DAC 9018 SABRE of ESS and ESS SABRE HEADAMP 9602. With this HEADAMP Dac V10 not only deliver high quality sound, but can also pull the volume of the headphone with more force that the normal devices can not do. If compared with some senior players like Astel & Kern or Sony, the music configuration of the V10 much higher, also support various music file format such as WAV, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF.

The V10 Smartphone packs a 64GB of native storage along with a memory card slot. There is a separate 2.1-inch screen with a 160×1040 pixel resolution. This screen covers a 72 percent area of the device horizontally, while the remaining 28 percent is where the dual cameras. This screen we can use to show icons for quick access to applications. You can also set the custom text in this screen like your name or greetings etc.

LG V10 sold in Amazon US store, so the price of the device was significantly higher. V10 is a big device, but the phone display resolution is not high. Buy LG V10 from Amazon.

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL:

The camera is the most impressive feature of Lumia 950 XL. It’s quick and high image quality as what the premium Lumia devices shown previously. Secure iris recognition. Still good, and the ability to identify not as fast as Apple’s new iPhone, but this feature is very unique and impressive. The next mention to Continuum features, if you have Diskplay Dock or USB-C, you can enjoy this great feature. Your phone can be exported to the big screen and work like a computer.

Design and finishing as a minus point that you can feel right about Lumia 950 XL. It is not only inferior to other advanced devices on the market and even less with the previous Lumia 930 or 1520. Lumia 950 XL from Amazon or BHphotovideo.

BlackBerry Priv:

BlackBerry new Android Phone Priv comes with strong impression features both a virtual and tactile keyboard. It can be said that the handset has a most unique design in the world of smartphones today. Its physical keyboard also brings good typing experience and excellent level of use ever. If you like the physical keyboard features no other handset can deliver. Besides this, the physical keyboard is touch-enabled, so you can perform many device functions right on the keyboard, and features easily programmable buttons so you can create and launch customized shortcuts for increased ease-of-use and efficiency.

As for more BlackBerry Priv Specs, the handset is running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS. No need to introduce more quantitative applications, It’s a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. The Priv phone bears a 18-megapixel camera with 6P lens and f/2.2 aperture certified by Schneider-Kreuznach and also bears optical image stabilization is pretty much competitive to other high-end devices.

Menu and manipulation rather sluggish compared to the previous BlackBerry but if compared with other advanced devices and high prices of Android Priv is difficult to accept. Buy BlackBerry Priv from Amazon or BHphotovideo.

LG V10 vs Lumia 950 XL vs BlackBerry Priv Specification Comparison Table:

[table id=37 /]

About Ankeet Solanki

He started this blog as a hobby to show his affection for gadgets, but over the time this hobby became professional. And now he is working as a full-time blogger, but in free time he loves watching movies and games. PayPal donation for TechToyReviews will be appreciated.

Check Also

Samsung Galaxy A11 With Hole-Punch Display, 4000mAh battery, Triple Rear Cameras: Price, Availability

After the listing of the Galaxy A31, B&H store has now listed the Samsung Galaxy …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *