LG Electronics has been in the news for its multiple launches. After the announcement of the LG UltraWide 34WN650-W display screen, the company has also made available the 34WL750-B UltraWide Monitor with 34-inch WQHD (3440 x 1440) IPS display.
The new LG Display 34WL750-B has a 34-inch WQHD (3440 x 1440) IPS screen. It has very thin bezels on three sides with the bottom chin being comparatively thicker. LG claims that the monitor is 1.9-inch at its thinnest point. The monitor has a 178-degree field of view and is HDR10 certified to support specific levels of color and brightness that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors.
The new LG Display screen has a 21:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 300cd/m² brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, and 5ms response time. This monitor also carries 1 year of warranty. It has a power button with power-saving mode and at the back along with DisplayPort and HDMI ports. Since the monitor has thin bezels, LG suggests that it can be used for a better multi-tasking allows for concurrent monitoring of large amounts of footage for video editing, and numerous audio plugins and effects can be displayed at once.
Price and availability
The new LG UltraWide 34WL750-B monitor display screen is priced at $496.99 that is quite aggressive. It looks like Bhphotovideo.com is taking pre-orders for the new LG screen now.
LG UltraWide 34WL750-B Specs
- Display: 34-inch Flat IPS screen with 99% sRGB, 1.07B Color Depth, 300nits Brightness, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Resolution: 3440 x 1440
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- HDR: HDR 10
- Response Time: 5ms (GTG)
- Viewing Angle: 178/178
- Connectivity: 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, Headphone Out,
- Features: Color Weakness, Adaptive AMD FreeSync, Game Mode, Dynamic Action Sync, Black Stabilizer, Flicker Safe, Smart Energy Saving, Reader Mode, Super Resolution+, Dual controller, OnScreen Control
- Stand: Tilt / Height Adjustable
- Dimension: 32.7″ x 15″ x 1.9″ (without stand)
- Weight: 18.5 lbs (with stand) / 13.9 lbs (without stand)
Last month, LG has launched two new UltraWide Curved Monitors for gamers and professional users: UltraWide 35WN75C-B and 38WN95C-W. Both LG Monitor models shown come in a curved design and, thanks to an aspect ratio of 21:9, offer plenty of space for displaying content.