LG introduced a new LG UltraWide monitor – 34WN650-W, which appears to be related to the 34WK650 was released in 2018. New LG display monitor relies on an IPS panel, has Full HD (2560 x 1080) resolution, 21:9 aspect ratio, and achieve a refresh rate of up to 75Hz.
New LG screen has a 1000:1 contrast ratio, the response time 5ms (gray to gray), and the sRGB color space coverage up to 99 percent. The older LG W-LED monitor model supports HDR10, while the new display monitor is DisplayHDR-400 certified.
FreeSync can be used against tearing in games. A blue light filter is just as missing as a flicker-free technology to protect the eyes. Inclination, height adjustment, and a VESA mount (100 x 100 mm) are also available. Two integrated 7-watt speakers, two HDMI 1.4 inputs, a DisplayPort 1.4, a headphone output, and 10-bit color depth are further features of this device that could make the best computer monitor this price segment.
Price and availability
LG UltraWide 34WN650-W Specs
- Display: 34-inch Flat IPS screen with 99% sRGB, 10bits Color Depth, 400nits Brightness, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Resolution: 2560 X 1080
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9
- Frequency: 75Hz
- HDR: HDR 10 (DisplayHDR 400)
- Response Time: 5ms (GTG)
- Viewing Angle: 178/178
- Connectivity: 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, Headphone Out,
- Audio: 2 x 7W Speakers
- Features: G-Sync, AMD FreeSync, Game Mode, DAS Mode, Black Stabilizer, Crosshair, Flicker Safe, Reader Mode, Color Calibrated, Dual controller, Screen split2.0, My Display Preset, OnScreen Control
- Stand: Tilt (Angle) -5~15 degree, Height Adjustable (Range) 0 – 110mm
- Dimension: 816.5 x 566.0 x 226.7mm (with stand) / 816.5 x 365.3 x 45.5mm (without stand)
- Weight: 7.7 kg (with stand) / 6 kg (without stand)
Back in May, the company has made available the UltraGear 34GN850-B LG gaming monitor, which uses the 34-inch curved Nano-IPS panel with UWQHD (3440 x 1440 pixels) resolution, corresponds to a 21:9 aspect ratio, and 98% of the DCI-P3 color gamut.