LG Electronics has released the new LG UltraGear 27GN950-B 4K gaming monitor 144hz display, which features a 27-inch IPS panel, with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
The 4K gaming 144hz screen offers an O/C 160Hz image refresh rate, as well as a response time of just 1 ms. The 144 hz gaming monitor supports 10-bit light and provides 98 percent DCI-P3 color gamut coverage. In addition, it supports Display HDR 400, DSC (Video Stream Compression), AMD FreeSync Premium Pro, and Nvidia G-Sync technologies.
The LG gaming monitor has an IPS panel with 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution, the maximum brightness is 400cd/m2, the contrast ratio is 1000:1, the viewing angle is 178 degrees.
The new LG 4K 144hz gaming monitor has two HDMI and DisplayPort connectors. A feature of the monitor is the Sphere Lighting backlight system, which can be synchronized with game content.
Price and availability
LG UltraGear 27GN950-B 4K gaming monitor 144hz display has been priced at $796.99 and it can be purchased through the Bhphotovideo.com online store.
LG UltraGear 27GN950-B Specifications
- Display: 27-inch IPS panel with 16:9 Aspect Ratio, 400cd/m² Brightness, DCI-P3 98% Color Gamut, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 Pixel
- Pixel Pitch: 0.1554 x 0.1554 mm
- Color Depth: 1.07B
- Response Time: 1ms (GtG at Faster)
- Viewing Angle: (CR≥10) 178º (R/L), 178º (U/D)
- Features: HDR10, DisplayHDR 600, Nano IPS Technology, Color Calibrated, HW Calibration, Flicker Safe, Reader Mode, AMD FreeSync Premium Pro, Black Stabilizer, Dynamic Action Sync, Crosshair, Sphere Lighting, Smart Energy Saving, NVIDIA G-SYNC, Active Dimming, Maxx Audio, DSC, True Color Pro, OnScreen Control, LG UltraGear Control Center
- Connectivity: 2x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort 1.4, 3x USB 3.0, Headphone out
- Dimension: 609.2 x 352.9 x 53.7 mm (without Stand)
- Wight: 7.7kg (without Stand)
Last month, LG has introduced the UltraGear 34GN850-B gaming monitor, which uses the 34-inch curved Nano-IPS panel with UWQHD (3440 x 1440 pixels) resolution, corresponds to a 21:9 aspect ratio, 98% of the DCI-P3 color gamut, and priced at $999.