Cricket Telecom has officially announced a new budget 4G LTE smartphone named LG Spree in USA. LG Spree price in US around $89.99 and started to sell this entry-level smartphone with a package of Cricket Wireless services and available for purchase from online and offline based retailers in USA.
The LG Spree features a 4.5-inch TFT LCD display with FWGA 854 x 480 pixels resolution that can translate a pixel density of 218ppi. The device features Quick Memo, Knock On, Knock Code and Easy Home with simple user interface and runs Android 5.1 Lollipop OS out of the box. It’s housing made of durable plastic material.
The handset is powered by a 1.1 GHz quad-core processor which supported by 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 chipset along with Adreno 304 GPU. It packs 1GB of RAM, 8GB of built-in storage which can be expanded via microSD card up to 32GB.
The Spree flaunts a 5-megapixel primary autofocus camera on the back with LED flash. It has a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for selfie and video calling. The handset packs in a 1940mAh battery that is claimed to deliver standby time up to 234 hours and talk time up to 13 hours.
On connectivity front, It supports dual SIM slot with dual standby, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 microUSB 2.0 and 3.5 mm audio jack options. The device is available in Black and Gold color options; and will go on sale 11 March 2016.
LG Spree Specifications:
- Dimensions of 131.8 x 66.8 x 8.89 mm
- Weight of 120g
- TFT LCD Display of 4.5 inches; 218ppi
- Resolution of 854×480 pixels
- Rear Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 2 mega pixels
- Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 Chip
- Adreno 304 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 8GB
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 1940mAh
- Dual SIM