LG has officially announced the LG Q6 smartphone (leaked recently) under its all new Q series, and also add that the first smartphone to offer the FullVision display following the LG G6. An addition to the Q6, LG has also announced the Q6α and Q6+ smartphones with different storage and RAM configurations.
The LG Q6+ comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, the LG Q6 packs 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage and the LG Q6α comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB of native storage. The Q6 series is a mid-range series device to feature a 5.5-inch FHD+ FullVision display in the LG Q6 with its 18:9 aspect ratio makes video browsing, gaming, and multitasking more immersive.
(Also see Amazon Prime Day 2017 Deals)
The Q6 series is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor clubbed with Adreno 505 GPU and runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system. It packs a 3000mAh battery and for connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, GLONASS, and NFC.
For optics, there is a single 13-megapixel rear autofocus camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 100-degree wide-angle lens. It has the same camera feature present in the G6 such as Square Camera Mode, GIF mode, Food mode and more. The LG Q6 has a sleek design, without unsightly camera bump and attractive curves with rounded corners of the body matching the corners of the display. It has a metallic frame, the Q6 manages to be both lightweight and sturdy for a more durable day-to-day user experience.
The LG Q6 will roll out select Asian markets starting from August followed by Europe, Latin America, and North America. All three variants come in Astro Black and Ice Platinum colors, the Q6α also comes in Terra Gold; the Q6+ in Marine Blue and the Q6 will be also available in Mystic White and Terra Gold color options.
LG Q6 Specifications
- Dimensions of 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1mm
- Weight of 149g
- FullVision Display of 5.5 inches with FHD+
- Resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels, 442ppi
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 1.4 GHz octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Chip
- Adreno 505 GPU
- Q6+ with 4GB RAM / Q6 with 3GB RAM / Q6α with 2GB RAM
- Q6+ with 64GB storage / Q6 with 32GB storage / Q6α with 16GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 2TB
- Connectivity of 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery capacity of 3000mAh
- Single / Dual SIM