At the CES 2015 exhibition, LG has launched new 7 OLED TV with 4K resolution. These new LG OLED TV comes in different curved or flat screens and screen sizes of 55, 66 and 77 inches.
LG OLED TV continues to prove his class to give all consumers new viewing experience inspired by the excellent picture quality, great colors and high contrast.
(Also see LG Curved TV – 55 inch)
The highlight is the 77 inches LG OLED TV model name EG9900 with a flexible curved display capable bend or stretch out flat and adjusted depending on the content of the user. Meanwhile, the EG9700 TV is also 77 inches, but only simple curved display. Another one is EF9800 – Art Slim Unibody with screen size of 65 inches LG flat screen TV, EG9600 65 inch and 55 inch curved screen, finally EF9500 with the screen size of 65 and 55 inches, but uses flat panels.
LG continues to use WRGB technology for OLED products, which provide higher image quality. Optimized True Color technology, it helps to stabilize the color throughout the different levels of brightness. Response time of the LG OLED TV above the 0,001ms, 1000 times faster than conventional LCD TVs.
LG OLED TV Series EF9800 – Art Slim Unibody owns a slim design with simple and monolithic base. Meanwhile, the EG9600 and EF9500 line TVs, particularly impressed with Floating technology, using the transparent base, the TV feels like you are floating on air and expand the user’s viewing experience and increase image quality. Both OLED TV models have two versions of the screen size is 55 inch and 65 inch. LG also pays great attention to the smallest details – even the back part of TVs do not have screw holes to create a smooth finish. There is no any new about LG OLED TV Price and specific release date for these LG OLED TV.
The move shows that LG is still making an effort for OLED TV market, while the other big company’s reticence in this segment. Samsung said last year that the technology is not yet ready for mass use, a few months after Sony’s turn to stop the launch of the new OLED TV model and instead focus on selling LCD TVs. Price barrier is a major obstacle for most users to access OLED TV.
LG OLED TV Features (CES 2015):
- A new Sound system with Harman – Kardon speakers 4.2, which is ensuring that the picture quality is complemented with rich sound.
- This Sound system is also enhanced and balance the Surround system, provide a powerful and sophisticated sound experience
- The webOS 2.0 operating system is the latest version of Smart TV platform exclusive for LG.
- WebOS 2.0 brings a simple, easy and intuitive experience with new impressive features, its enhanced the user interface
- Startup time is also reduced, Launcher Bar will be allowed to customize the content to the user’s favorite.
- LG has joined hands with content providers such as GoPro, DirecTV and many other companies.