If you own LG G6 and are anxiously waiting for the Android Oreo on your handset, it’s a good time to start preparing for it, because at least the Android Oreo beta is already being sent over the LG G6 phone. The company has just started its beta program on the system.
Firstly, the LG G6 Android Oreo beta debuted in China, where LG is experimenting with Android Oreo to investigate problems. Once the instabilities are corrected, the program can spread around the world, or the company can jump right into the final version.
Here are the LG G6 models will get Android Oreo beta:
It is worth to mention that the LG has already started testing Android Oreo for G6 since October this year, so it is possible that the final version will not be late.
LG G6 Specifications
- 5.7-inch IPS LCD display with QHD+ (2880 1440 pixels) Resolution, 564ppi
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB | 64GB of internal storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Chipset (MSM8996)
- Octa-core processor at 2.35 GHz
- Adreno 530 GPU
- Dual 13MP (29mm, f/1.8) + 13MP (12 m, f/2.4) Camera
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dolby Vision / HDR10 Support
- Hi-Res Audio System with Quad DAC 32-bit Chip
- Fingerprint reader
- IP68 certified
- 3300mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Android 7.0 Nougat with LG UX 6.0
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 163 grams
As we all know that the LG G6 is now Amazon prime exclusive phone with a lock screen ad offer and it has been priced at $399.99 for 32GB unlocked model.