As we have previously reported that the Lenovo Vibe P1 to present at the exhibition IFA, which starts next week in Berlin. And recently we also reported the a new product was spotted on the Chinese certification website Tenaa. And today we have another information that the Lenovo Vibe P1 has been listed on a third-party Chinese online store.
There are so many differences in display, processor and other components as previous reports. As per the Chinese online shop, Lenovo Vibe P1 has received a 5.5-inch IPS Display, Full-HD resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, under the hood of the 9.9mm housing. It is powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 chipset, a 1.5GHz Octa-core processor, Adreno 405 and coupled with 3GB of RAM. There is a 16GB of inbuilt storage with an external Micro SD card slot to expand memory up to 128GB.
The Lenovo Vibe P1 features a 13-megapixel PDAF Sensor with dual tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Not any mention of the fingerprint scanner, but we assume that it’s integrated into the physical Home button on the front panel.
A main highlight of the Lenovo Vibe P1 is its 5000mAh battery capacity with Quick Charge Technology. It will be running Android 5.1 Lollipop with a Vibe UI. The retailer also disclosed the price of the device $309.99.
Lenovo Vibe P1 Specifications:
- Dimensions of 152.9 x 75.6 x 9.9mm
- Full-HD Display of 5.5 inches with IPS
- Resolution of 1920×1080 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels, autofocus, dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with a Vibe UI 2.68
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Chip
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 16GB
- Expandable memory up to 128GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 5000mAh
- Dual SIM