Infinix Zero 3 X552 has been officially launched in Nigeria. It is an affordable 4G-enabled smartphone from the company with 3GB RAM and 20.7MP Camera. The Infinix Zero 3 price in Nigeria is around NGN 46,000 approximately $230 USD and it’s exclusively available at jumia.com.ng online e-commerce store in Gold, Black and White color options.
This new Infinix Smart Phone features 5.5-inch IPS LCD display with Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution that can convey a higher pixel density of 401ppi. The handset is powered by the 64-bit MediaTek Helio X10 chipset has accompanied a faster clock rate of 2.2 GHz. It also comes with a fast and powerful Mali 450-MP4 GPU along with 3GB of RAM which will be more proficient for multitasking. It packs in 16GB/32GB of inbuilt storage which can be further expanded via microSD card up to 2TB.
The Infinix Zero 3 flaunts a 20.7-megapixel SONY IMX230 CMOS sensor on the back with autofocus, 6P Largan lens, phase detection, HDR, Geo-tagging, face & smile detection and dual LED flash. It can shoot video in 1080p at 30 frames per second. There is a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor to capture wide selfie and quality video chatting.
On the connectivity front, Zero 3 includes 4G FDD LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.1, Micro USB 2.0 and 3.5mm audio jack options. The device also features Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass and Light sensors. Check out more Infinix Zero 3 Specs below:
Infinix Zero 3 Specifications:
- Dimensions of 142 x 70.2 x 7.1 mm
- HD LCD Display of 5.5 inches with IPS
- Resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, 401ppi
- Rear Camera of 20.7 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with X UI
- 2.2 GHz quad-core Processor
- MediaTek Helio X10 Chip
- Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 16GB/32GB
- Expandable memory up to 2TB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 3030mAh
- Dual SIM