The main feature of this app that automatically group related email, display additional content (eg for your flight information on booking email, or view the schedule in hotel Reservations based email), delete or mark messages. A useful new feature that has been added to the Inbox will allow you to undo send message during a short period after pressing Send. Besides, you can even spend the manipulation gestures to delete or archive the email, create reminders or prompts directly sync with Google Keep.
A new Material Design should look very beautiful and also very easy to use. Inbox application for iOS, Android and as a web-based version which you can access through Chrome, Safari, Firefox. Note that currently Inbox only support with a Gmail account, while Google Apps account, depending administrators of the company or organization you spend with your Inbox or not.
New Features of the Inbox by Gmail:
- Undo Send, now for the first time on your phone, you can take back an email right after sending in case you spotted a mistake, or have second thoughts
- If you’d rather get rid of messages, you can make ‘Delete’ the default swiping action
- If you want to personalize your sent messages, you can now add a custom signature
- When you create Reminders in Keep, they’ll now appear in the Inbox
- When someone emails you a to-do, Inbox might suggest adding a Reminder so you don’t forget
- When you get an email from HotelTonight or Eat24, you can now open your reservations and food orders within their app, directly from the Inbox
Google also introduced the offline of the Google Maps in this event. We can use the Google Maps offline later this year. With this offline version you do not need a network connection to the phone or tablet, but still use the facilities of Google Maps as search, navigation and voice navigation.
Google also said it has 1 billion users and the Google Maps offline will help their users, especially those where the Internet is not available.