Ikan introduced a new bendable LED panel lineup called Canvas RGBWA. This is a full color flexible LED panels with customizable RGBWA color management. Today it’s difficult to surprise with ordinary colorful light fixtures, however, the Ikan Canvas light fixture has its own advantage – this is bendable and the softbox with egg crate included.
Another feature of the Ikan Canvas panel is its flexible color temperature settings ranging from 2800K to 10000K, as well as reduced power consumption – only 24 watts. In addition, the panel has a fairly compact size. For example, in a disassembled state, they are equal to only 50.8×25.4×1.27 cm.
It is possible to adjust the color temperature range between 2800–6500K in CCT mode, and in RGB mode you can adjust the HSI and manually set the RGB parameters. The lightbar, among other things, supports various color presets and flashing effects.
Ikan Canvas RGBWA LED Panel Features:
- Lightweight bendable fabric LEDs
- 95 CRI 96 TLCI
- Full RGB color control
- Green/Magenta control
- Consistent brightness between 10-100%
- Bi-Color adjustable from 2800K-10,000K
- Beam angle of 120 degrees without softbox
- X-Holder mount w/5/8″ receiver
- Baby pin mount with 90-degree receiver hole
- Controller with 6′ extension cable for adjusting color, brightness
- Can be powered by V-mount batteries
- Softbox and egg crate included
- Watts equivalent to 300watts incandescent soft light
- Maximum power draw 24W at 120V
Price and availability
Ikan Canvas RGBWA bendable LED panel can be purchased at a price of $449.99 at the Bhphotovideo.com store. In addition, ready-made kits with 2 and 3 LED panels are also offered for $1,099 and $1,499 respectively.
The package includes 1 x X-Holder with Ball Mount, 1 x V-Mount to DV Mount Converter, 1 x Soft Box, 1 x Power Supply, 1 x Power Cord, 1 x Locking V-Mount Strap, 1 x Hanging Strap, 1 x Fabric Light, 1 x Egg Crate, 1 x Carrying Bag, 1 x Controller box, and 1 x 5/8″ Baby Pin with 90 degrees Mount Holes.
Last month, we reported that the Fiilex, which specializes in lighting equipment for photo and video, has introduced its new RGBW Fresnel Light – Q5 Color. It has been priced at $1,595.