Huawei is expected to launch flagship Mate 10 on October 16 in Germany, but today we got a news about the Huawei’s first full screen display smartphone has been certified by TENAA with code named RNE-AL00.
New Huawei RNE-AL00, according to Huawei’s name series, this new device should be the part of the Huawei Mai Mai series and will be called Huawei Mang 6.
According to TENAA, the Huawei RNE-AL00 will feature a 5.9-inch Full HD+ (2160 × 1080) display, and 18:9 aspect ratio, so it should come out with minimal bezels design.
The Huawei Mang 6 front has a bezel-less panel, the bottom with Huawei’s Logo, the back panel is similar to the Huawei Mate series, vertical dual camera setup and fingerprint sensor below the camera. The device comes equipped with a Kirin 659 octa-core processor, 4GB of RAM with 64GB of native storage and 3240mAh battery capacity.
It is worth noting that the Huawei Mang 6 will feature four cameras: 16MP rear camera with a secondary 2MP camera and 13MP front-facing camera with a secondary 2MP camera. This is also the first Huawei phone to equip four cameras with full screen display.
Huawei Mang 6 Specifications (Leak)
- Dimensions of 156.2 × 75.2 × 7.5mm
- Weight of 164g
- Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass Display of 5.99 inches with 18:9 full screen
- Resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels
- Dual Rear Camera of 16MP + 2MP with LED flash
- Dual Front Camera of 13MP + 2MP
- Android 7.0 Nougat operating system
- 2.36 GHz Octa-core Processor
- Kirin 659 Chip
- MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 64GB
- Expandable memory up to 256GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery capacity of 3240mAh
- Dual SIM
Although, Huawei has not yet announced the release date of this new phone, according to reports, the expected price of the device is around CNY 2499 – approximately $382 USD.