Formatting hard drives make it fast and reduce latency. But sometimes you might accidentally format it, without making a backup first. Also, windows cannot recover formatted hard drive by itself since it permanently deletes everything from storage, even the mirror backups. Plus, the recycle bin files also get deleted. Then how to recover formatted hard drive and its files? To do that, you need to use Ease US Data Recovery Wizard recovery software tool. It deep scans the whole drive and recovers your lost data.
What is Ease US Data Recovery Wizard Tool?
Ease US Data Recovery Wizard Tool is file recovery software for windows. Working with simplicity, it’s one of the best Data recovery software tools available, with special features and hard tools to bring back lost data. It can recover lost and deleted files from the recycle bin, recover formatted hard drives, lost partitions, even Secure Digital (SD) memory cards. The tool is also capable of decrypting and recovering files from virus attacks and malware. It deep scans the drive, finds the binary data tables at locations and checks in the mirrored backup, for lost files.
How to use Ease US Data Recovery Wizard Tool to recover data
In order to use Ease US Data Recovery Wizard to recover formatted hard drives, you need to install it first. The tool can be downloaded from the link: https://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywizard/recover-formatted-partition.htm.
How to install Ease US Data Recovery Wizard Tool
Follow the steps:
- Download the executable file from the link. It’s named as “drw_trial.exe”.
- Double click on the exe file to launch the setup
- A window will pop up. Click on Next to go to the installation folder.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- The recovery software tool will be installed in your computer. Make sure to use default settings to get the best performance.
After installation is complete, go to your desktop. Double click on Ease US icon to launch the tool.
Video guide: How to recover formatted hard drive:
How to recover formatted hard drive; recycle bin files and memory card files?
- Run the Ease US wizard recovery software tool.
- Select the drive in which you want to search for the data.
- Click Scan.
- The tool will scan the drive to find all lost files previously present on it.
- After the scan is done, click preview to see the file.
- Now specify a safe location to restore the data safely.
- Then click recover now.
To recover formatted external hard drives, SD memory cards, firs connect the specific drive to your computer. Run the recovery software tool. Select the drive under “External Drives” and then click on scan to recover the files from this drive. Thus, now you can recover formatted hard drives, memory cards, partitions easily using the Ease US Data Recovery Wizard recovery software.