A few days ahead of the official presentation of Honor 7X, will be scheduled on October 11, the Huawei’s Honor brand device would receive certification from the TENAA called Honor 7X, which allows first look of the design and the alleged technical features.
The certificates refer to BND-AL10 and BND-TL10 variants (Honor 6X was identified as the BLN-AL10), identical to both hardware and design. According to the source, the alleged Honor 7X should be available in three different color variants (black, blue and gold) and feature a 5.93″ FHD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9, 4GB of RAM, 64GB / 128GB of expandable storage with MicroSD slot and Kirin 659 SoC.
Honor 7X Specifications (Leak)
- Dimensions of 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6 mm
- Weight of 165g
- FHD+ Display of 5.93 inches with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels
- Dual Rear Camera of 16MP + 2MP
- Front Camera of 8 mega pixels
- 2.36 GHz octa-core Processor
- Kirin 659 Chip
- 4GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 64GB / 128GB
- Expandable memory up to 256GB
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery capacity of 3240mAh
- Dual SIM
As far as pricing is concerned, Honor 7X should have a price tag of around CNY 2099 – approximately $316 for the 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. For more information, just wait until October 9, 2017.