Huawei’s Honor brand has released a new smartphone to expand its mid-range product lineup, Honor 6C Pro. It comes with average specifications and a rear fingerprint sensor.
The Honor 6C Pro comes with a 5-inch display with HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution, it is powered by 1.8GHz Octa-core processor that’s backed by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC. It packs 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, expandable via Micro SD slot. The device has a metal case with upper and lower plastic band antennas.
The multimedia compartment consists of a single 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera for selfie and video calling. The battery capacity is a 3050mAh, while the operating system is Android 7.0 Nougat based on EMUI 5.1 custom interface.
— Nicolas Catard (@NicolasCatard) October 11, 2017
Honor 6C Pro Specifications
- LCD Display of 5.0 inches with IPS
- Resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 7.0 Nougat operating system
- 1.8 GHz octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Chip
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB
- Expandable memory up to 256GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 3050mAh
The smartphone will be available in Black, Blue, Gray, and Gold color options. The Honor 6C Pro price has been set at EUR 179 – approximately $212. We don’t have more details on its availability for other markets currently, stay tuned for more updates.