Honor 10 Lite will be the next mid-range smartphone of the Chinese brand, less performing version of the top of the range well known for its excellent quality and price ratio.
The technical specifications of the future mid-range smartphone have emerged from TENAA, (code HRY-TL00, HRY-AL00 and HRY-AL00a) and, it is supposed to have a price between 1,000 and 2,000 yuan depending on the version.
Honor 10 Lite Specifications
- Dimensions: 154.8 × 73.64 × 7.95 mm
- Weight: 162g
- FHD+ Display of 6.21-inches
- Resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Dual Rear Camera of 13MP + 2MP
- 24MP Front Camera
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core Processor
- Kirin 710 Chip
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 64GB/128GB
- Expandable memory Yes
- Battery capacity of 3320mAh
- Dual SIM
The news was reported directly on the Chinese social network Weibo, where a teaser image was published that also anticipates some features of the device. The dual cam rear module with LED flash, placed vertically, the fingerprint sensor and the back cover with the now in gradient color which is clearly visible.