The huge update of Gran Turismo Sport is available on PlayStation 4 and introduces a series of content requested loudly by the players. Finally, the Polyphony Digital racing game expands with the GT League, a true career mode is a single player game mode including several race series appeared in the past GT titles.
Players will also be able to count on the implementation of a new layout of the Kyoto Driving Park with Yamagawa and Miyabi tracks as well as added a wide variety of cars, which are listed below:
- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) (N300)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32) (N300)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34) (N300)
- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (N400)
- Lamborghini Countach LP400 (N400)
- Ferrari F40 (N500)
- Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (N700)
- KTM X-BOW R (N300)
- Suzuki Swift Sport (N100)
- Volkswagen Samba Bus Type 2 (T1) (N100)
- Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova (N700)
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) (N300)
Gran Turismo Sport update is already available for download on PlayStation 4, the file weighs about 2.78 GB and also improves the general performance of the game, in addition to introducing new “Scapes”. The complete changelog is available on the official Gran Turismo website here.
Gran Turismo Sport is now available on Amazon.com for $48.75.