Fitbit Charge 4 fitness band is now official, it had been announced by several rumors in the previous days that had anticipated its features and prices, but now we are able to know the fitness bands in more detail, including pre-order pricing and availability.
Heir to Charge 3 was introduced in September 2018 and the new fitness tracker offers the best in technology and many handy functions, including GPS and Spotify. Built-in GPS to see your pace and distance, then see a map of your workout in the Fitbit app.
Fitbit Charge 4 Features:
- Inductive button
- Scratch-resistant touch display
- Integrated GPS
- 20+ goal-based exercise modes, 7 are with GPS
- Battery life up to 7 days
- 24/7 PurePulse Heart Rate Tracking
- Active Zone Minutes (a heart rate parameter that tracks intense activity taking heart rate and age into account)*
- Fitbit Coach Premium 90 days free
- Audio Coaching sessions
- Automatic training detection with SmartTrack
- Sleep monitoring with smart alarm and scores
- Oxygen saturation detection (SpO2)
- Spotify control – Connect & Control to select music, play tracks, pause, go to the next song
- Quick replies to messages (Android only)
- Fitbit Pay
Fitbit Charge 4 Specifications:
- Strap S (140-180mm) and L (180-220mm)
- Display: 39.83mm
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Heart rate sensor
- Vibration motor
- NFC for Fitbit Pay
- Bluetooth LE
- Battery with charging in 2 hours of life up to 7 days (5 days with active GPS)
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- Compatible with Android and iOS
Price and Availability
Fitbit Charge 4 fitness band has been priced at $149.95, there is also a Special Edition with Granit Reflective Woven will cost $169.95, and can be pre-ordered through Bhphotovideo.com online store.
There are also interchangeable straps available, including Sport bands, Classic bands, Leather bands, and Woven bands as well as a USB charging cable, pricing starts from $19.95.