FiiO has introduced the new Firmware update FW1.0.7 with many highlights for the M11 Android music player. New update enhances the stability of the digital music player along with the ability to recover old firmware whenever it first appears on FiiO music players.
FW1.0.7 Changelog and Improvements
- Added ‘auto-search for lyrics and album art’ function;
- Added ‘locate currently playing track with one click’ function;
- Added support for Czech and Polish language;
- Added support for reverting the firmware (after updating with a future new firmware, you can always choose to revert to this version);
- Fixed issue where there might be interference noise when waking up the player from standby mode;
- Fixed issue where the first track inside a folder would be missing from the file list;
- Fixed issue where the app notifications would still pop up under Pure Music mode;
- Fixed the stuttering issue when playing 384k tracks and output via Bluetooth;
- Improved the display effect of the quick navigation bar;
- Improved issue where tapping in the Now Playing menu might be detected as a sliding down gesture (for returning);
- Miscellaneous improvements
FiiO has also announced the upgraded version of the M11, FiiO M11 Pro back in July this year. It is expected to officially available to purchase in October, while the FiiO M11 has been priced at $449.99 and it can be purchased through Bhphotovideo and Amazon online stores.