|FiiO M11 Pro Android Hi-Res Lossless MP3 Music Player with Dual AK4497, THX AAA amp, MQA, aptX/atpX...||No ratings yet||$649.99||Buy on Amazon|
FiiO M11 Pro has been officially launched with the expected price of $679.99, around $230 higher than the regular FiiO M11 model. The new lossless portable music player upgrades the most important DAC and Amp circuits of any audio product – the Dual AK4497 DAC along with Dual THX AAA 78 amplifiers in balanced mode.
Differences between the FiiO M11 Pro and M11:
- Compared to the Dual AK4493 DAC chips in the regular M11 version, the new M44 Pro’s Dual AK4497 chips offer relatively better specifications such as THD + N <0.0006% (1kHz / 10kΩ), SNR ≥119dB and noise floor <2μV. The sound quality is also better, smoother than the previous version.
- In addition, the fully balanced THX AAA amplifier gives a more powerful output and the dual THX AAA-78 balanced amplifier similar to the current AM3D amp module of FiiO. In terms of capacity, the M11 and M11 Pro versions are also quite similar, but the main difference in THD + N <0.00108% (1kHz / 32Ω) and noise floor <4μV better than ordinary M11.
- FiiO M11 Pro will only have a Micro SD card slot, not two like the regular M11 version, but the internal storage is improved from 32GB up to 64GB.
- Although the M11 Pro has a higher battery capacity (4370mAh compared to the M11 3600mAh), the M11 Pro’s continuous use time is only 9.5 hours compared to 13 hours on the FiiO M11. This can be explained by two THX AAA 78 circuits that consume more power than before.
- Users can still quickly charge the product via USB Type-C port thanks to the Quick Charge 2.0+ MTK PE standard.
- The M11 Pro version will have the “PRO” text in the lower-left corner of the player.
Apart from the above differences, the M11 Pro and M11 are almost the same:
- Using powerful Exynos 7872 CPU from Samsung with 3GB of RAM.
- The custom Android 7.0 operating system is not affected by the default SRC system
- A 5.15-inch IPS multi-touch screen display with 1440×720 resolution.
- Mirror Glass
- Cluster advanced volume of 120 steps
- Three headphone outputs are 3.5mm single-ended and two 2.5mm balanced, 4.4mm ports are similar to the previous version. Users can also output line-out analog and digital SPDIF (coaxial and optical) via the 3.5mm port
- USB-C port supports two-way data output, can output signals for Portable DAC or turn into USB DAC for computers
- FiiO M11 Pro decodes up to PCM 384kHz and Native DSD256, fully decoding MQA standard. M11 Pro is also capable of upsample the entire audio signal of the system up to DSD64.
- Wireless connectivity via DLNA, AirPlay via Dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth bidirectional certified Hi-Res Wireless Audio.
FiiO M11 Pro has started to be sold online in China and will be launched internationally in the near future. In addition, the special edition of the M11 PRO Stainless Steel is also expected to introduce in limited quantities.