EVGA, a brand that we especially know for Nvidia graphics cards, but also makes the powerful gaming laptops like SC17 1080 which has been officially announced in USA. After submitting it to recent Computex 2017, the company officially added the product to the list, all with very specific specifications and price.
Based on the Intel Kaby Lake hardware platform, the EVGA SC17 1080 laptop is suitable for gamers, but also for fans looking for a high performance system, we do not incur an overclocking support to increase performance in various areas where needed.
Coming to its specifications, the CPU is an Intel Core i7-7820HK (unlocked) coupled with 32GB of DDR4 RAM 2666 MHz, 256GB NVM SSD and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card that manages a 17.3-inch IPS 4K panel with G-Sync support. For ports, we find Thunderbolt 3.0, USB 3.0, MiniDP and HDMI 2.0b, while the connectivity side does not lack Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi AC and Gigabit LAN.
EVGA SC17 1080 measures 408×295.5×33 cm and weighs 4 kg, it mounts a backlit keyboard and also offers FHD webcam. This gaming laptop price is high, it’s about $3,000, while the SC17 1070 variant is available for $2,799 at Amazon.
EVGA SC17 1080 Specifications
- Dimensions: 408 x 295.5 x 33 cm
- Weight: 4 kg
- Display: UHD 4K Display of 17.3 inches with IPS
- Resolution: 3840×2160 pixels
- Full HD Webcam
- OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7820HK Kaby Lake-H Mobile Processor
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X
- RAM: 32GB 2666MHz DDR4 SO-DIMM (16GBx2)
- Storage: 256GB M.2 PCI-E NVMe SSD / 1TB 7200RPM Seagate SATA 6G
- NVidia’s G-SYNC Technology
- Connectivity: Intel Snowfield Peak AC-8265, Intel 219-V 10/100/1000 Controller – 1x RJ45 Connector, Bluetooth 4.2, 3x USB 3.0 Type A
- Audio: Realtek ALC 255 – Stereo Speakers – 2x 3.5mm (1x Headphone and 1x Mic Jack)
- LED Backlit Keyboard