The Mobile World Congress 2018, the world’s largest smartphone event, is on the way and with information on major mobile device manufacturers starting to appear on the official or leaked web.
In addition, sources recently stated that the ZTE Blade V9 will certainly appear at this event to be held on the 26th February this month in Barcelona. It was informed that this new device will be soon accessible to the public since it will come at affordable prices.
It is worth remembering that in December we had already informed you that ZTE has leaked information related to Blade Z9, as well as renders that show an 18:9 display and glass finish housing, which adds a very elegant look.
It will have several options for different tastes and types of use since the ZTE Blade V9 will be offered with several options: 2GB / 3GB / 4GB of RAM with 16GB / 32GB / 64GB of internal storage respectively.
ZTE Blade V9 Specifications
- Dimensions of 151.4 x 70.6 x 7.5mm
- Weight of 140g
- InCell Display of 5.7 inches with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution of 2160 x 1440 pixels
- Dual Rear Camera of 16MP + 5MP
- Front Camera of 13 mega pixels
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
- 1.8 GHz octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Chip
- 2GB / 3GB / 4GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 16GB / 32GB / 64GB
- Expandable memory Yes
- Battery capacity of 3200mAh
- Rear Fingerprint Sensor
- Dual SIM
As we can see, the company brings configuration that can certainly meet various types of audiences. Now we can only wait for the MWC 2018 event to know more information related to its price and availability.
What do you think of the new device from the Chinese giant? Be sure to comment below.