Home » App Reviews » Destiny 2: Best launch of the Year in UK

Destiny 2: Best launch of the Year in UK

Destiny 2 is getting great success and at the moment it is the game that recorded the best launch of the year in UK, despite the previous chapter, the copies sold in the launch week are less than 58%.

Destiny 2 uk
Two factors have to be taken into account, first of all, the emerged sales data that refer only to physical copies, and in recent years the digital market has grown exponentially. Secondly, the first and unforgettable Destiny, in addition to landing on the current consoles, also debuted on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

The new episode of Bungie’s shooter obviously captures the UK podium with 58% of the users who preferred to buy the title in PlayStation 4 version and the remaining 42% decided to face the new Guardian’s adventures on Xbox One.

Therefore, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy must abandon the podium of the standings and still standing at the second place followed by Forza Horizon 3. Knack 2, dedicated exclusively to PlayStation 4, fails to land in the Top Ten and is ranked 12th while Monster Hunter Stories for Nintendo 3DS debuts in the 21st standing positions.

Top Ten best-selling Titles last week in the UK:

  1. Destiny 2
  2. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
  3. Forza Horizon 3
  4. Grand Theft Auto V
  5. Fallout 4
  6. Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy
  7. F1 2017
  8. Dishonored 2
  9. Doom
  10. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Source

About Jignesh Dudakiya

He is newbie on the Techtoyreviews. An enthusiastic mechanical qualifier who additionally Interested in the latest gadgets and tech. An exceptionally tech savvy who is always discovered reading or writing on technology. In spare time like to peruse books and playing Cricket. PayPal donation for TechToyReviews will be appreciated.

Check Also

Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Multiplayer, Open Beta Revealed

Activision recently introduced the online multiplayer mode of the expected Call of Duty Modern Warfare, …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ContactUs.com