A few months after the launch, Corsair updates its powerful and super compact gaming PC One Pro, a mini PC designed for fans and gamers seeking to minimize the footprint under the desk.
New Corsair One Pro comes equipped with a liquid cooling system, can now count on a 2400 MHz DDR4 memory of 32GB (2x 16GB), 480GB NVM SSD and GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics card, boasting irresponsible levels of graphics performance. Liquid cooled using Corsair One’s unique dual-loop convection cooling, and the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti in Corsair One Pro boosts clock speeds to 100MHz faster than an equivalent air-cooled GPU.
To drive the system, there is an Intel Kaby Lake Core i7-7700K processor, easily overclocked thanks to the liquid cooled and motherboard with Z270 chipset. With this CPU and the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, the Corsair One Pro delivers first-class performance, but the cost of the system is also quite high, especially if we consider the price around $2900 in USA.
Corsair One Pro Specifications
- Dimensions: 200 x 176 x 380mm
- Weight: 7.4kg
- CPU: Core i7-7700K (liquid-cooled)
- Motherboard: Z270
- Memory: 32GB (2x 16GB) DDR4 2400 MHz
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (liquid-cooled)
- Storage: 480GB m.2 NVMe SSD, 2TB HDD
- PSU: 500W SFX, 80 PLUS Gold
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- Ports: 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 2x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1x PS / 2 Ports, 1x HDMI 2.0, 2x DisplayPort, 1x S / PDIF
- Connectivity: WiFi AC, Bluetooth 4.2, Gigabit Ethernet
- Chassis: Aluminum and steel