According to the Canon Rumors, Canon will introduce the EOS C300 mark II at NAB 2015 event next April.
Compared with the predecessor C300, Canon C300 mark II will be upgraded from 2K to 4K video recording capabilities as well as Color rendition a top priority. No information about the new sensor, however the dynamic range of the band will be very large. Canon Rumors also add that the EOS C500 mark II will be present at the event. No any leaks about the specifications of the Canon C500 mark II.
Canon C300 mark II Specifications: (Canon C300 Rumors)
- The ability to color rendition is the highest priority
- 4K video recording capability for future needs
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Canon says the FS7 not rival of C300 mark II and this one is better in every form
- The new zoom lens for C line will also be introduced
- Canon will design new Shoulder mount system for C300 mark II
- No information on the Canon C300 Price
Check out Canon 5D Mark II Price below:[easyazon_link asin=”B007FGYZFI” locale=”US” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default” tag=”wwwtechtoyr06-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” popups=”default”]Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Full Frame CMOS with 1080p Full-HD Video Mode Digital SLR Camera (Body)[/easyazon_link]