The company Blue Microphones, which develops audio equipment for professional and consumer within the CES 2017 for the first time showed the Blue Satellite headphones. A key feature of the wireless headset was a built-in amplifier, which is coupled with the active noise cancellation technology ensures accurate and clear sound transmission. And now the manufacturer announced new wireless headphones on sale.
Blue Satellite headphones feature two custom 44mm ultra-responsive Blue dynamic drivers for audio and two dedicated 30mm drivers for ANC. The inclusion of active noise cancellation means users can block out unwanted noise without affecting the actual music or audio they’re listening to. The frequency range of the headphones varies from 16 Hz to 22,000 Hz, the harmonic distortion is less than 0.5%. Thanks to the built-in microphone, the user can answer incoming calls.
It comes equipped with a built-in 1100mAh battery which is enough for 24 hours listening to music and up to 8 hours usage time with active noise cancellation and amplifier. To charge the headset takes about 3 hours, and wireless connection range is about 10 meters. If out of juice, the user can also use 3.5mm cable that comes with the kit.
Blue Satellite is over-ear headphones comes with classic design and is available in two colors: Black and Gray. It can be purchased via Amazon.com with a price tag of $399.99.
Blue Satellite Headphones Specifications
- Drivers: 44mm dynamic drivers
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Frequency response: 16 Hz – 22000 Hz
- THD: <0.5%
- Amplifier: built-in audiophile amplifier
- Output power: 280mW @ 32 Ohms
- THD+N + Noise: 0.0055% (at 1kHz)
- Gain: 4dB
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1 with Enhanced Data Rate & aptX
- Profiles: A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP
- ANC transducers: 30mm dedicated ANC drivers
- Attenuation (with ANC on): Up to 25dB
- Battery life: Up to 24 hours with Bluetooth only or up to 8 hours with Bluetooth, ANC & Amp
- Microphone Frequency response: 50 – 12,000Hz
- Microphone sensitivity (0dB = 1V/Pa @1kHz): -32dB