The BeoPlay E4 is new in-ear headphones from B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen. The design of the earphones was created by Jakob Wagner. The E4 weighs 50 grams, and build from lightweight metal, rubber, and plastic. The sound is powered by electro-dynamic 10.8 mm driver and ensuring a frequency response between 20Hz to 16kHz. The E4 comes equipped with a remote control optimized for iOS devices and a microphone for hands-free calling.
Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay E4 packs a 350mAh rechargeable battery inside it small earpiece unit and the next generation hybrid ANC: Active Noise Cancellation. Users can choose to activate the noise cancellation to immerse themselves in listening to music, without having any influence of external noise. With the powerful ANC, you can tune out background noise, talk on the phone or experience the silence where and when you need.
There is also the Transparency Mode, which turns off the music with a quick gesture and allows you to listen to the sounds around you. When you disable the function resumes listening from the exact point where you left off. The battery life with active noise cancellation reaches up to 20 hours and is required up to 2.5 hours for charging. Obviously, you can also use the earphones without noise reduction, so even with the discharged battery.
BeoPlay E4 Specifications
- Dimensions: 20 x 30 x 23 mm
- Weight: 50 grams
- Build: Stainless Steel/Rubber/Polymer
- Remote: Optimised for iOS
- Speakers: Electro-dynamic 10.8 mm driver
- Frequency range: 20 – 16,000 Hz
- Mic: MicroElectrical-Mechanical System (MEMS)
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation
- Battery: Rechargeable 350mAh battery
- Battery life: Up to 20 hours with ANC
- Charging time: Up to 2.5 hours
- Cable: 1.3m cable with 3.5 mm jack
- USB to Micro USB cable for charging
- Flight adapter