The owners of the Denon and Marantz AV receivers can now take full control of customization and sound tuning with just one single touch using Audyssey MultEQ Editor application which available on both iOS and Android platform.
The Audyssey MultEQ app allows you to view and adjust settings for detailed tuning – allowing you to customize the sound more precisely to the specific problems in your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences.
This new Denon Marantz app will be available on select 2017 Denon and Marantz AVRs and pre/pros, you can check out the existing supported AV Receivers list below:
Commenting on the launch, Chris Kyriakakis, Chief Technology Officer, Audyssey Laboratories, Inc. said: “The Audyssey MultEQ Editor app enables users to enjoy reference sound that is free of room acoustics problems and also apply their own listening preferences. We are very pleased to be working closely with Denon and Marantz to deliver this unique capability for fine tuning these AV Receivers.”
Audyssey MultEQ Editor app automatically tweaks as it sees fit but can also re-load a series of saved calibrations, giving homeowners the chance to use integrators recommended settings. The app allows you to perform various operations and to manually intervene on some parameters.
Audyssey MultEQ Editor Features:
- View the speaker detection results, to check correct installation
- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems
- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes
- Adjust the overall EQ frequency rolloff for each channel pair
- Switch between 2 high frequency rolloff target curves
- Enable/Disable midrange compensation to make the sound brighter or smoother
- Save and load calibration results