Along with the ZenFone 5 and ZenFone 5Z, Asus also announced the new ZenFone 5 Lite smartphone at the MWC 2018. It is a mid-range device offer from the Taiwanese company. Asus ZenFone 5 Lite is a 6-inch smartphone that offers a four-camera system composed of high-resolution and wide-angle sensors, both on the front and the back of the device.
The high-resolution main camera is a 16-megapixel sensor from Sony, which is joined by a second 120° wide-angle camera. The front offers a 20-megapixel Sony sensor and a 120° wide-angle secondary camera again. The display is a 6-inch IPS with Full HD resolution in Full View 18:9 format. Based on the Snapdragon 630 mobile platform, offers a 3300mAh battery, NFC, quick unlock features via face and fingerprint sensor.
The Asus Zenfone 5 Lite price not announced yet, but it will roll out from March 2018. The device comes in Midnight Black, Rouge Red, and Moonlight White color options.
Asus Zenfone 5 Lite Specifications
- Dimensions of 160.62×76.16×7.8mm
- Weight of 168.3g
- Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display of 6.0 inches with 18:9 aspect ratio, Glove Touch support
- Resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels
- Dual Rear Camera of 16MP main camera with LED flash, 0.03s PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 3-axis EIS, secondary 120-degree wide-angle camera, 4K Video recording
- Dual Front Camera of 20MP Sony IMX376 sensor with soft LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 3-axis EIS, secondary 120-degree wide-angle camera
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Zen UI 4.0, upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo-based on Zen UI 5.0
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Chip
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 64GB
- Expandable memory up to 2TB
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity of 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, NFC
- Battery capacity of 3300mAh
- Dual SIM With microSD slots