ASUS ROG Throne Qi is a new gaming headset stand accessory with Qi wireless charging belonging to the Republic of Gamers series, which now includes not only PC components, but also smartphones like the recent ASUS ROG Phone 2.
The ROG Throne Qi wireless charger is nothing more than a table stand, useful for hanging up your headphones, but that does not give up a series of features designed especially for the gaming audience. Designed to reduce desk space, the new stand also features a Qi wireless chargers base, a customizable lighting system, and a pair of USB 3.1 ports.
With a total of 18 individual RGB lighting zones controlled by Aura Sync, ROG Throne Qi allows you to easily customize the lighting effects and synchronize them with other compatible devices. There is also a 3.5 mm jack output capable of delivering high-resolution sound, through the integrated ESS 9118 DAC, amplifier and hyper-grounding technology.
- Fast Qi wireless charging technology
- Customizable 18 RGB lighting zones, and sync-able with other Aura Sync products
- Build-in ESS DAC and AMP
- Support 2 USB 3.1 ports (1.5A) to charge devices or connect to your gaming gears
- Armoury II software for extensive audio and light controls
- Optimized arc design of top hanger stables and protects your headset from shaking
Price and Availability
ASUS ROG Throne Qi is available via Amazon store at the recommended price of $139.99.[amazon box=”B07XV7QGSZ” /]