ASUS officially announces the new CG32UQ 4K HDR monitor designed for those who play with the new generation consoles, and do not want to renounce to enjoy a high definition visual experience.
With a list price that also exceeds the recent ROG Strix XG32VQR 4K monitor dedicated to gaming, the Asus CG32UQ uses a 31.5-inch panel, supports HDR technology with a 95% coverage of the DCI-P3 color range, is equipped with DisplayHDR 600 certification, AMD Radeon FreeSync and GameFast Input technology, and input lag is reduced to just 13 ms.
A new 4K PC monitor to be evaluated not only for its technical specifications but also for its marked dedication to the console world: the dedicated hub near the base makes it possible to quickly recharge two controllers, while the remote control provided in the package allows remote intervention on different parameters such as brightness and input.
Thanks to 66 RGB LEDs built into the back of the frame, the Halo Sync lighting projects a colorful glow that can synchronize with the displayed content, whether it’s a game or a movie.
Asus CG32UQ Features
- 31.5-inch Wide display (3840×2160), 16.7 million colors, 400 nit brightness (Typical), 3000:1 contrast, 5ms response time.
- Support HDR-10, HDCP, blue light filter, up to 7 display modes.
- AMD FreeSync technology support, GameFast Input
- Signal Frequency: 30 ~134 KHz (H) /40 ~60 Hz(V)
- Dual 1W RMS stereo speaker
- Ports: Single DisplayPort 1.2, 3 HDMI (v2.0), 3.5mm Mini Jack, 4 USB 3.0 ports
- Dimensions: 730 x (506.1 ~ 606) x 268.5 mm
- Weight: 9.1 kg
Asus CG32UQ is compatible with all major consoles for sale – Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch – and is now available to buy through Amazon.com at a recommended price of $799.
|Asus CG32UQ 31.5" HDR Console Gaming Monitor 4K (3840 X 2160) FreeSync Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI USB...||No ratings yet||$799.00||Buy on Amazon|