Live Deal Updates:
Updated on July 11, 2017:
The Amazon Prime Day Sale 2017 sees some surprisingly good discounts on Amazon’s own products and home entertainments, Amazon Echo, Echo Dot and more. Here are the best current deals on Amazon right now.
- Amazon Echo down to $89.99 (from $179.99)
- Echo Dot down to $34.99 (from $49.99)
- Save $20 on New Fire 7 Tablet
- Save $30 on New Fire HD 8 Tablet
- Kindle Paperwhite for $89.99 (from $119.99)
- Amazon Dash down to $0.99 (from $4.99)
- August Smart Lock for $50 off
- Element 55-inch 4K Ultra HD TV – Amazon Fire TV for $399.99 (from $649.99)
- Willow and Everett Salt and Pepper Grinder Set for 25% off
- Save $20 on iBaby Monitor M6S 1080p Full HD Wi-Fi Smart Digital Baby Monitor
- Get 40-50% Off on Prime-exclusive Fashion
- Amazon’s Choice – Deals on Computers
- Save massively on Smart Home Essentials
- 20% Cash back on GoPro HERO5 & accessories
- Get 30% Off on Selected Toys and Games
- Up to 40% Discount on KindleUnlimited
- Save Up to 80% on Amazon Prime Exclusive Phones
- $5 Discount on Fire HD 8 Kid-Proof Cases
Updated on July 8, 2017:
Deals and Promotions available Today:
Amazon Video – Save up to 83% on select video rentals and purchases on popular titles such as Office Christmas Party, The Lord of the Rings, and The Great Gatsby. Use these deals to drive signups for a Prime Video Free Trial. Deals run July 7 to July 10, 2017.
Wedding Registry – From July 8 to July 11, 2017 (or while supplies last), Prime Members with an existing Amazon wedding registry can enjoy up to 43% off top brands like Delonghi, Black & Decker and OXO. Wedding Registry must be created by July 10, 2017. You will see a discount in the shopping cart after entering the promo code. Check out the full list of deals and qualifying products here.
Amazon Prime Day 2017 sale is almost upon us and we pounce on the opportunity to talk about the best deals people can expect from Amazon sale. This sale is only for Amazon Prime members, so now might be the best time to get a membership if you haven’t already.
We start by talking about Amazon Prime Day – what it is and who it is for. Obviously, this is a sale targeted solely at Amazon Prime members, and the third annual Prime Day will be Tuesday, July 11, 2017, with hundreds of thousands of deals.
Today is all about music on the Prime Day landing page. Right now, you can get the best deal in Amazon Music history – $0.99 for four months of on-demand music service with access to tens of millions of songs.
Enter to win a concert and even a meet and greet opportunity with Garth Brooks. Only existing Amazon Prime Members or Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers are qualified to be entered into this sweepstakes. Great opportunity for music lovers to sign up for a Prime Membership Free Trial and/or try out Amazon Music for 4 months for only $0.99.
Ending July 7, 2017, you can get a $10 credit to shop at Amazon.com for streaming Prime Video on their TV for the first time.
Ending July 11, 2017, you can enjoy unlimited reading from over one million titles on any device. Prime Members get 25% off a 6-month Kindle Unlimited membership, get 33% off a 12-month Kindle Unlimited membership, and get 40% off a 24-month Kindle Unlimited membership.
Amazon Audible Prime members can listen to audiobooks for only $8.95 per month for the first 6 months, a savings of 40% or $36.
If you already have an Amazon Echo, be sure to check out this page for all Alexa deals. The first purchase you make via Alexa gets you an additional $10 discount. You can also get $7 off on the purchase of the Wemo mini smart plug. If you aren’t already a member of Amazon’s Prime service, now is also a great time to sign up for the free 30-day trial.