Huami today announces the international availability of the Amazfit Band was introduced back in September last year in the Chinese market. It is distributed with the name Amazfit Cor and is a smartband that performs the functions of activity tracker (steps, distance, calories burned, etc.) and the basic ones of a modern smartwatch – you can receive notifications related to text messages, calls, mail and those from other messaging apps.
The housing guarantees up to 50 meters deep water resistant, while the optical sensor allows the detection of the heartbeat in manual and continuous mode. The weight just over 30 grams makes Amazfit Cor very comfortable when worn at night for sleep monitoring.
Commenting on the Global launch, Frederik Hermann, Head of U.S. Marketing and Sales for Huami, said: “Amazfit Cor is Huami’s most durable and resilient activity tracker to date, yet its slim design looks elegant and feels comfortable for both daytime wear and sleep tracking. It is an ideal wristband for people who are in the elements, work a demanding job, or regularly come in contact with dirt and water, keeping you in the know at all times with its large and bright screen.”
Amazfit Core Features
- 1.23 inches IPS LCD color touch display
- 2.5D Corning gorilla glass 3rd generation with AF coating
- 5 ATM / 50 m / 164 ft water and dust resistance rating
- 316L stainless steel housing
- 3-axis accelerometer for activity, sports, and sleep tracking
- Optical heart rate sensor (PPG)
- 170 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Up to 12 days of battery with a single charge
- Weight: 32 grams
- Compatible with Android and iOS via the Mi-Fit app
Amazfit Core Price and Availability
Amazfit Core price in USA has been set at $79.99 and is available for purchase via Amazon store (Temporarily out of stock at writing time).