The 34-inch monitor CB342CK from Acer comes with an IPS panel in a wide 21:9 format with a “ZeroFrame” design. Acer names a UWQHD resolution of 3440 x 1440 pixels for the CB342CK, Vesa DisplayHDR 400 and Radeon FreeSync.
With the CB342CK, Acer has introduced a 34-inch monitor that is advertised with AMD FreeSync, USB-C, and UWQHD. According to Acer, the CB342CK has a UWQHD resolution of 3440 x 1440 pixels, is certified according to DisplayHDR 400 and therefore comes in a 21:9 format. Acer mentions 75Hz as the refresh rate for its 34 monitors. As response time, Acer does not give the CB342CK a value for the gray change (GtG) but the less meaningful MPRT of 1 ms.
Thanks to a stable base, the CB342CK can be tilted, swiveled and adjusted in height. Via a USB Type-C 3.1 connection, peripheral devices such as smartphones, tablets or notebooks can be connected to the Acer monitor and the display, data transfer or charging of the device can be accomplished with just one cable.
Price and Availability
Acer CB342CKC Specifications
- Display: 34-inch, 3440 x 1440@75 Hz, 21:9, 700:1
- Response Time: 1 ms VRB
- Color: 16.7 Million
- ACM: 100,000,000:1
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- Backlight: LED
- Viewing Angles: 178° Horizontal / 178° Vertical
- Speakers: 2 x 3 W
- Ports/Connectors: HDMI, 2x HDMI-in, 1x DisplayPort, 1x USB 3.0 Upstream, 4x USB 3.0 Downstream
- Tearing Prevention Technology: AMD Free-Sync
- VESA Compatible: 100 x 100mm
- Dimensions: 32.20″ x 23.50″ x 9.20″ 23.5″
- Weight: 19.2 lbs. (with stand)
- HDR Ready