Dell XPS 13 laptop has been renewed, the company has announced the 2018 Dell XPS 13 9370 laptops with an ultra-thin profile that will also be unveiling at the CES 2018 in Las Vegas.
A refreshed variant is powered by the 8th generation Intel Core processors with a further refinement of the distinctive features of the laptop, or the frame of the Infinity Display, even smaller.
2018 Dell XPS 13 9370 Features
- InfinityEdge display: the 4mm border is 23% thinner than the previous generation, resulting in an 80.7% screen-to-body ratio. This is the next-generation that can now go to 400nits of brightness (up from 350), higher resolution 4K (vs QHD), 100 percent sRGB color calibrated, and a new anti-reflective coating
- New ports: USB Type-C including two Thunderbolt 3 ports, and one USB 3.1
- microSD: Ditching the full SD reader the 9370 now uses a microSD reader instead
- White and Gold colors: Dell is debuting an all-new alpine white woven glass fiber interior; the original carbon fiber version is also still available with silver
- New thermals: Dual heat pipe and dual fan solution and the first to use GORE Thermal Insulation (silica aerogels)
- Far-field Cortana capable: The XPS 13 responds to your voice from up to 14 feet away with four built-in microphones
- Windows Hello: HD web camera is now in the middle (though still below the display) and supports IR facial recognition; a second, optional, fingerprint reader can also be added to the power button
New 2018 Dell XPS 13 9370 is available starting today on January 4 through Dell and Microsoft Store in USA. The price starts at $999.99 and grows depending on the configurations.
2018 Dell XPS 13 9370 Specifications
- Dimensions: 7.8-11.6 x 302 x 199 mm
- Weight: 2.67 lbs for non-touch / 2.68 lbs for touch
- Display: 13.3 inch UltraSharp 4K (3840×2160) with 100% color gamut / FHD (1920 x 1080) touch display with 72% color gamut / FHD (1920 x 1080) non-touch display with 72% color gamut
- Processor: Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8250U / Core i7-8550U
- RAM: LPDDR3 4GB-8GB at 1866MHz / 16GB at 2133MHz
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Storage: 128GB (SATA); 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB (PCIe)
- Ports: 2x Thunderbolt 3 with PowerShare, 1x USB-C 3.1 with PowerShare, microSD card reader, headset jack
- Wireless: Killer 1435 802.11ac (2×2) with Bluetooth 4.1 / Intel 8265 802.11ac (2×2) wireless for vPro with Bluetooth 4.1, Miracast
- Camera: Widescreen 720p webcam
- Security: Fingerprint reader with Windows Hello
- Battery: 52WHr